Answered By: Jiaxin Low Last Updated: Apr 10, 2018 Views: 21652
While Microsoft Excel is running:
1. Go to Windows Start button on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen
2. Expand All Programs
3. Expand the Bloomberg folder - do not click on Bloomberg app icon (it will simply go to the Bloomberg program)
4. Select "Install Office Add-In" icon to install the Excel Add-in
5. Restart Microsoft Excel. While the programme is loading, you should be able to spot "BloombergUI" loading.
6. There will be a Bloomberg tab in the Excel ribbon if you have successfully installed the add-in.
7. If there is an error in installation, run Start > All Programs > Bloomberg > Bloomberg API Diagnostics > Start & Repair, and try to install the add-in again.
- I tried installing office add in but was prompted that there is error in updating the profile. Please advise