Answered By: Sumita Govindan Last Updated: Jul 22, 2016 Views: 2794
Answered By: Sumita Govindan
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2016 Views: 2794
Use OneSource database
- Click Companies Tab on the top menu and select “Build a list”
- You can customize your reports accordingly by selecting the various sections.
- Under Market and Rating > Stock exchange > select Singapore stock exchange
- Run search after selection
- Click “view results”
- You can click on the country tab in the results to list all the companies by country of incorporation.
- You can choose to custom the list and also export in excel or pdf format.