Answered By: Vincent Ong Last Updated: Apr 03, 2018 Views: 13018
- Send the print jobs from Personal Notebook, or from the Thumb-drive station (located in each printing room).
- Login to the Release Station at the printing rooms. Verify that the file is has been uploaded properly.
- If the file is not on the list, check the Print Queue Monitor and confirm the file has finished uploading (spooling).
- Once upload has finished, check back at the Release Station and verify that the file is ready for printing. Proceed to pay and print the file.
- Collect the print outs from the printer.
For detailed instructions with screenshots: https://itsupport.smu.edu.sg/hc/en-us/articles/205276494-Print-Services-Student-
If you encounter any printing/photocopying problems, please contact the IT Help Centre at 6828 0123. You can also email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org