Answered By: Vincent Ong Last Updated: May 26, 2016 Views: 776
Answered By: Vincent Ong
Last Updated: May 26, 2016 Views: 776
Check the status of an item to see if it is available for loan.
- IN PROCESS: the item is in the library, pending physical processing
- ON HOLDSHELF: Item awaiting collection at Services Desk
- USE IN LIB: item is for use within the library only
- TRACE: the item is missing and the library is searching for the item
- SHOW COPIES ON ORDER: the item has been ordered but not received yet
- HOLDS : the item has been requested/reserved
Click here for a list of different status.