Answered By: Wei Xia Last Updated: May 26, 2016 Views: 60
Answered By: Wei Xia
Last Updated: May 26, 2016 Views: 60
- First, create a My EBSCOhost account to download eAudiobooks. To create an account, go to Ebooks on EBSCOHost, and click the Create a Free Account on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Download this eAudiobook to begin download.Click Save to PC or Save to Mac.
- Locate the downloaded file named DownloadMangerSetup on your computer and click to open it.
- Follow the instructions to install it. For Mac users, drag the Download Manager to your Applications folder.
- You only need to download and setup Manager Installer once. The next time you are downloading audiobook, you can go straight away to Checkout & Download. Select a Checkout period (max 7 days) from the drop-down menu and click Checkout & Download.
- The Download Manager should automatically begin to download the Audiobook to your computer.
- Audiobooks can be transferred to the following supported devices:
- All Apple devices
- All MP3 Players
- All Windows Media Player Devices