Answered By: Rebecca Maniates Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016 Views: 952
Answered By: Rebecca Maniates
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016 Views: 952
Yes, you can (with IE8/7/6). Here are the steps:
- Once you found the articles that you want to download/export, place a tick in the box near the headlines
- From the "Display Options" drop down menu on the right, choose "Full article/report plus indexing"
- Click "Format for Saving" button and choose "Article Format"
- A new browser will pop up and display the article. Save it as .txt file (File > Save As)
- Go back to your EndNote library and go to File > Import > File
- Under "Import File", browse and locate the .txt file
- Under "Import Option", choose "Factiva (DJ)" (Go to other filters first if you can't locate Factiva in the first drop down)
- Click "Import"
- Remember to clean up the record, if necessary
- Hi Yuyun, this solution does not work on Mac. Do you have an alternate solution? many thanks!
- Bernard, I've posted an alternative solution for Mac users (Can I download or export Factiva data to EndNote (for Mac users)?)