Answered By: Rebecca Maniates Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016 Views: 479
Answered By: Rebecca Maniates
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016 Views: 479
Yes, you can. Please use the Firefox browser when accessing Factiva. Here are the steps:
- Download the below attached Factiva Filter for Mac (Factiva_Modified.enf) and save it in Finder > Applications > EndNote X4 > Filters. Once you have the filter ready, you can proceed with Factiva search
- Locate the articles that you want to download/export, place a tick in the box near the headlines
- From the "Display Options" drop down menu on the right, choose "Full article/report plus indexing"
- Click "Format for Saving" button and choose "Article Format"
- A new browser will pop up and display the article. Save it as .txt / Text Files (File > Save Page As)
- Go back to your EndNote library and go to File > Import
- Browse and locate your .txt file
- Under "Import Options", choose "Factiva_Modified" (Go to Other Filters first if you couldn't locate Factiva_modified in the first drop down)
- Click "Import"
- Remember to clean up the record, if necessary.
- Hi Yuyun! thanks for the guide unfortunately the link to the enf file is dead..
- Thanks for informing me! Yea, they killed the link, but I have refreshed it and it should work fine now :)