Answered By: Vincent Ong Last Updated: Jul 31, 2017 Views: 333
Loans (books, DVDs, etc.) can be renewed, excluding Reserves, via My Library Account:
• Undergraduate students may renew their loans for up to 42 days.
• Masters students, JD students may renew their loans for up to 56 days.
• Faculty, PhD students, Post-Doctoral students may renew their loans for up to 224 days.
• Admin Staff, Research Staff: can renew their loans for up to 56 days.
You can acceess My Library Account via:
1. SMU Libraries website (https://library.smu.edu.sg)
2. Library search box (https://search.library.smu.edu.sg)