Answered By: Vincent Ong Last Updated: May 26, 2016 Views: 466
Answered By: Vincent Ong
Last Updated: May 26, 2016 Views: 466
The type of materials that cannot be provided via Document Delivery Service are as follows.
- Articles not intended for teaching, learning and research. For non-academic staff, the articles required must be related to their area of work as well.
- Articles for commercial use
- Articles that exceed the copying limit of 1 article per issue per volume of a journal, 1 chapter or 10% (non-chapter) of a book
- Articles that violate the restrictions imposed by publishers, the source library or the local copyright law of the source library
- Articles used in course readings
- Materials which are not available for loan in libraries (e.g. Case studies)