Answered By: Yee Xin Chai Last Updated: Sep 30, 2016 Views: 151
These are the steps for access to Lexis.com.
- Launch Law Research Navigator.
- Click on the Lexis link located on the Law Databases list, on the left.
- If you are off campus, you will be prompted to provide your SMU ID and password.
- There may be a lag of 15 to 20 seconds before the page loads fully.
Lexis works on all modern browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
You can check the system requirements below to see if your device or browser is compatible.
Note: You may have to disable your browser's pop-up blocker in order to use some features.
Note: For fastest performance, enable the HTTP 1.1 protocol in your browser's advanced settings.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you continue to face problems accesing Lexis.com
Please include the following details in your e-mail:
1. Are you accessing the database on campus or off campus?
2. Are you using a PC or a MAC?
3. Which browser are you using? e.g. IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
4. Please send the Library a screen shot of the error message.