Answered By: Pin Pin Yeo
Last Updated: May 26, 2016     Views: 23

No, only Submit publications with the publishing status Published and Advance Online. For other status, just Save so that you can continue to edit them. E.g. Working papers that are in progress. Submit and validation is not required for showing a publication in Faculty CV.

Related Topics

Need further help?

Ask Us!
Your Info
* Use SMU email