Answered By: Pin Pin Yeo
Last Updated: May 26, 2016     Views: 70

No. The existing Faculty CV system allows you to display any records saved in IRIS, validated or non-validated. Choose the publication type and select the publishing status you want in your CV, e.g. All, or select only Published and Advance Online.

Related Topics

Need further help?

Ask Us!
Your Info
* Use SMU email