Answered By: Yuyun Wirawati Last Updated: Jan 19, 2017 Views: 622
Answered By: Yuyun Wirawati
Last Updated: Jan 19, 2017 Views: 622
You can create a bookmarklet to verify your access. Do note, however, that not all website works with bookmark verification. The most reliable access is still through Library Website.
Here are the steps to create bookmarklet:
- Create a new bookmark in your browser and specify the location or URL to:
Or you can drag and drop this link to your bookmark menu : Proxify
- (optional) You can put this bookmark in your bookmark toolbar/menu-bar if you like
- Go to one of your favourite journals, for example Location Science: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/09668349. You will notice downloading of article is not free.
- Click on the new bookmark that you created at #1 (I call this bookmark “Proxify”). Login with SMU ID when prompted.
- You are now verified (SMU Logo/Words shall appear) and can access the full article so long as Library has the subscription.