Answered By: Aaron Tay Last Updated: Jul 16, 2018 Views: 82
Institutional-registration is limited to SMU Faculty. Here are the steps:
1. Register with SSRN: https://hq.ssrn.com/login/pubSignInJoin.cfm
You must use your SMU email address
2. Once registered and logged in, go to ‘Subscriptions’ using the menu on the left-hand side.
3. You should be able to see all the networks. On the subscriptions page, scroll all the way to the bottom, past all the networks.
Click ‘JOIN’ for ‘Click here to join a site subscription that has been acquired by your organization’.
4. Search for Singapore Management University and Join.
5. Select the network that you wish to join and Submit.
Once submitted, you will likely need to wait a week or so for SSRN to process. SSRN will email you accordingly.