Answered By: Bryan Leow
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2022     Views: 164

First, go to the Cardiff Index to Legal Abbreviations and search by abbreviation.

Once you have the full name of the journal, look for it under Journals. Once you find the journal, click on the database that provides you access eg. Jstor, ProQuest. Then look up the appropriate volume and page number.

If you cannot find it in E-Journals, you can go to Westlaw and enter the name under “Search for a Database” found on the left side of the screen. Click on the link to the database you want from the result list, and enter the article or case name in the search box.

You can also check the Library Search for the journal in print copy.

Otherwise, please feel free to contact the Research Librarian. 

Related Topics

Need further help?

Ask Us!
Your Info
* Use SMU email