Answered By: Yee Xin Chai
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2016     Views: 206

You can try looking at the Parliamentary reports in LawNet by searching certain key words. Look for any discussion regarding any of the bills.

Reference to legislation in other countries is sometimes made in the relevant Singapore statutes as well, so you can also try a search under the Legislation tab in LawNet using the name of the overseas act or statute. 

For more guidance, please email the Research Librarian for Law

Related Topics

Need further help?

Ask Us!
Your Info
* Use SMU email