Answered By: Rebecca Maniates Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016 Views: 1824
Answered By: Rebecca Maniates
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016 Views: 1824
Yes, you can (with IE8/7/6). Here are the steps:
- Once you found the articles that you want to download/export, place a tick in the box near the headlines
- From the "Display Options" drop down menu on the right, choose "Full article/report plus indexing"
- Click "Format for Saving" button and choose "Article Format"
- A new browser will pop up and display the article. Save it as .txt file (File > Save As)
- Go back to your EndNote library and go to File > Import > File
- Under "Import File", browse and locate the .txt file
- Under "Import Option", choose "Factiva (DJ)" (Go to other filters first if you can't locate Factiva in the first drop down)
- Click "Import"
- Remember to clean up the record, if necessary
Hi Yuyun, this solution does not work on Mac. Do you have an alternate solution? many thanks!
Bernard, I've posted an alternative solution for Mac users (Can I download or export Factiva data to EndNote (for Mac users)?)