Answered By: Jean Goh
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2022     Views: 1683

Our Library works closely with the Centre for Student Financial Assistance in employing student assistants who are seeking financial aid. You may want to register with them under the Work-Study Grant Scheme to find out openings with the library.

You can visit this site for more info.

Related Topics

Need further help?

Ask Us!
Your Info
* Use SMU email