Answered By: Yee Xin Chai
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2016     Views: 153

For example: Short v Islamic Republic of Iran

Launch the database, WestlawNext.

Click on ‘International Materials’ on the right side of the screen.

Type "Claims Tribunal" into the search bar and wait for the database to appear on the drop-down menu. DO NOT press the "Enter" key.

Click on ‘Iran-United States Claims Tribunal’.

Click on ‘Advanced’ next to the Search box.

Enter the ‘Short v Islamic Republic of Iran’ in the ‘Name/Title’ Search box and click Search.

You will find your result.

Please contact the Library if you require further assistance.

Related Topics

Need further help?

Ask Us!
Your Info
* Use SMU email