Answered By: Hwee Ming Lim Last Updated: May 27, 2020 Views: 10
Answered By: Hwee Ming Lim
Last Updated: May 27, 2020 Views: 10
Hedge fund is available from Capital IQ.
- Hover mouse over Screening
- Click People
- Ctrl F to search for “Primary Fund Types Managed”, this is under Investment/ Advisory firms
- After clicking Primary Fund Types Managed, you can narrow search to Hedge Funds , double click or click the right arrow key to select Hedge fund, click Add criteria
- Ctrl F to search for “Geographic Location”, this is under Company details
- After clicking Geographic Location, you can narrow the search to Singapore/ Asia Pacific. Type Singapore in the search box, check the box to select Singapore, click Add Criteria
- Ctrl F to search for Professional Job Functions, this is under Employment/ Board, you can narrow the search by selecting all the Management positions that are listed, click the right (double) arrow key, click Add Criteria
- Lastly, click the View Results.