Answered By: Hwee Ming Lim Last Updated: Aug 04, 2020 Views: 307
Please refer to these quick reference guides on
- Getting started with the SP Capital IQ Quick Start User Guide.
- Learn how to navigate the Company tab to access public or private companies, private investment firms, people, or securities from the Company Intelligence guide.
- Learn how to screen for Companies, Equities, Fixed Income, Key Developments, People, Transactions, and Projects/Portfolios based on quantitative and qualitative criteria from the Screening guide.
- View visual results of the trends, patterns and outliers from Screening Visualization tool.
- How to download Excel plug-in
More short training videos and notes can be found from this lInk: https://www.capitaliq.com/help/sp-capital-iq-help.aspx
If you have need more assistance, please email to the library.