Answered By: Dino Yeo Last Updated: Aug 17, 2020 Views: 9
Answered By: Dino Yeo
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2020 Views: 9
There are a few reasons why you are getting this "Access Denied" message:
- If you are just an alumni, you will not be able to access any of the databases.
- If you are an alumni with library add-on, you are only entitled to selective e-resources, access using Terminal 17 located at LKS Library Level 3.
- If you are a new SMU student, your account may only be active, two to three days after account activation.
- If you are a graduating student, your account might have de-activated. Please check with IITS to confirm this.
- If you are a new staff, there might be some setting having problem. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other reason not listed above, please write to email@example.com.