Answered By: Hwee Ming Lim Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 41
Answered By: Hwee Ming Lim
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 41
There are many useful mnemonics in EIKON, some examples are:
- SRCH - Search: Find content and functionality using EIKON search.
- POLLS - Reuters Polls (Forecast): Discover all forecast data available from Reuters Poll.
- INDUS - Industry: Industry information such as news, events, research and key metrics.
- SCREENER - Screener: Screen public and private companies using a series of criteria.
- STARMINE - Starmine Overview: Starmine overview is a centralized application for learning more about Starmine models.
- ECOP - Economic Indicator Polls: Monitor forecast of economic indicators based on the results from Reuters Polls.
- FLOWS - Global Funds Flow:Explore and generate reports for Global Funds Flow.
- TRTR - Total returns: Perform total returns calculations, access total return chart and P&L analysis for multiple instruments.
- IRPR - Interest rate probability: View interest rate probabilities for a number of different countries, including meeting dates, implied rates and probable actions.
- ALLO - This tool utilizes the classic Markowitz mean-variance analysis as well as Black-Litterman to derive the expected asset class returns.