Answered By: Hwee Ming Lim Last Updated: Nov 20, 2020 Views: 73
Do note that account activation may take up to 2 working days and is for Faculty and PhD students for academic purposes at SMU only.
Kindly note that you will need to sign up for a Learner account and a Bloomberg Anywhere (BA) terminal account in order to access Bloomberg Anywhere.
(1) Firstly, sign up for a Learner account.
(2) Next, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to Bloomberg Anywhere.
*For existing users with BMC account, please also notify email@example.com to request for Bloomberg Anywhere Access.
(3) You will receive email Confirmation instructions, click Activate the Account
*Please check your spam folder if activation email is not received within 5-10 min.
(4) You will receive email Bloomberg for Education: A faculty member has given you Permission to create a Bloomberg Terminal login. Please login to Bloomberg Education Portal to register a BA account, please complete all the tabs.
(5) You have successfully created a shared Bloomberg Terminal login LSMU1
* Username is automatically assigned by the system.
(6) Lastly, you can login to Bloomberg Anywhere to access Bloomberg database.
*Excel Add-Ins are included.
Click OK at the Welcome Message.
(7) Enter you login name LSMU1 and password. Select the validation code. You will receive email Bloomberg verification
(8) Click Launch, you are required to click Launch within the browser.
* Optional: Select Launch with the Bloomberg Excel add-in