Answered By: Jean Goh Last Updated: Nov 03, 2022 Views: 33
Borrowing of HDMI Cables After Service Desk Operating Hours:
Users can borrow HDMI cables after service desk operating hours from the Collection Point located outside Li Ka Shing Library (next to passenger lift).
Steps to borrowing HDMI cables from Collection Point:
- From locker screen, select "Browse and Borrow".
- Scan barcode printed at the back of your SMU ID.
- Select a locker number from the screen.
- Collect HDMI cable from the selected locker number.
Returning of HDMI Cables After Service Desk Operating Hours:
- Please return HDMI cables through any of LKSL's book drops.
- Please return HDMI cables before 12 midnight to avoid overdue penalties.